SkyVac Commercial 75 Plus.
NEW: Now featuring new and improved motors, for more power that ever before!
The 3 x motor 3300 Watt system delivers 100” water lift along with 11,750 LPM air flow, making it ideal for everyday domestic and commercial gutter clearance.
The SkyVac Commercial 75 Plus offers the best of both worlds. Power, performance and capacity for effective gutter clearance, along with ease of handling, thanks to its lightweight construction.
The compact vacuum head is designed to maximise the drum capacity. The filter is housed behind a protective steel plate that lines up with the 50mm cyclonic entry port, to minimise blockages and guide debris around the drum to optimise space. This steel plate deflects dirt and debris that could cause filter damage, and doubles as a sturdy vac head stand. The cleated filter cartridge is removable and easy to clean.
NEW: Steel Trolley with All-Terrain wheels and lockable castors.
The polypropylene drum is hardwearing, robust and lighter than the standard steel drum. Now mounted on a sturdy steel trolley, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS has oversized all-terrain rear wheels for stability and multi direction front castors, making it easy to move over uneven ground! Furthermore, the front castor are lockable, so you can park your vacuum on hills and slopes and even in the back of your van.
The Commercial 75 Plus is finished with a tippingchassis for ease of emptying, making light work of your gutter cleaning projects from start to finish!
We’ve even thrown a FREE Vacuum Service in the mix for you! To redeem your free service, please call 01604 968700. Please note this must be booked within 1 year of your purchase date.
For easy high reach access up to 4 storeys /12m/ 40ft, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS 85 comes with ultra-lightweight and rigid skyVac® Elite poles which offer greater control and minimum weight at height. The patent pending vac release cuff, allows suction to be managed from the pole. Simply twist the cuff to release suction, for more efficient working. The innovative hairpin neck tool holder allows greater air and debris circulation through then bend to minimise blockages, as well as providing firm control for stubborn blockage removal. Ideal for projects with challenging access such as over garages and conservatories and for everyday turf and debris removal through to deep rooted downpipe blockages.
The skyVac® Elite pole system offers the vacuum operator maximum control with minimum effort. Feather-weight 50mm suction poles with unique and exclusive skyVac® innovations for smarter working, with the Vac Release Cuff and the Hairpin Neck tool holder.
skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS Machine:
- 3300 Watts (3x 1100 motors) mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 100 Inches of Water Lift – ideal for everyday gutter cleaning projects.
- 10,500 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a foot rest.
- 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable polypropylene construction.
- 75 Litres container with 72 Litre capacity
- Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
- Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Watts, Inch Water Lift, Air Flow.
skyVac® Elite Pole Set:
- At 280gms per 1.5metres, a 1/3 of the weight of aluminium poles, these high-grade carbon fibre poles are ultra-lightweight
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control all from the base of the pole
- Incredibly stiff and rigid construction for greater control and manoeuvrability at a distance
- Extensively field-tested to be hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Clamping mechanism allows specialist tools to be used for working at height enabling the pole system to be used for roof cleaning, along with soffits and fascia cleaning
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
*Download Digital PDF Elite Pole Brochure for more information.
skyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck & Accessories:
- The Exclusive Elite Hairpin 135-degree Neck tool holder* creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Engineered from high grade carbon fibre, this unique skyVac® innovation features an oversized neck passageway to eliminate debris bottle necks and improve airflow.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from everyday use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
- *European Community Design Registration Number 008458913
- 2 x SkyVac Van stickers.
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.