Our feather weight, clamped, carbon fibre skyVac® Elite poles make light work of high access gutter clearance. At just 280gms per 1.5m, they are robust, rigid and ready to wrestle out deep rooted down-pipe blockages up to 40ft, all from the safety of the ground.
For efficient working, the unique vac release pole enables you to control suction and safely drop gutter turf from a height, all from the base of the suction pole. With specialist neck and end tools to access challenging and tight spots, moss and gutter turf is easily be evicted.
- FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £60
- Shop with confidence
External Suction Pole Set
skyVac® Elite (1.5m) Suction Pole
skyVac® Carry Bag for Poles and Accessories
skyVac® Elite (75cm) Half Suction Pole
skyVac® Suction Pole 1.5M (High-Reach System)
Tapered Rigid Pole (44mm – 51mm clamped)
skyVac® Clamped Pole Set with Hose, Neck & End Tools
skyVac® Elite Pole Set with Hose, Neck & End Tools
skyVac® Elite Replacement Clamp
skyVac® Elite Vac Release Gutter Cleaning Pole 1.5m
skyVac® Rigid Neck Kit
A powerful all round wet and dry industrial vacuum, our best-selling skyVac® Atom, NOW with cyclonic side entry port, has 35L capacity is ideal for domestic and commercial use. Engineered to offer exceptional high-level cleaning results up to 3 stories /34ft / 10.5m in height, the skyVac® Mighty Atom offers 1600watts of power, is robust, reliable and easy to use.
The NEW, larger sized, 50mm cyclonic vac port, not only increases air flow for faster results, but also reduces blockages, by circulating debris entering the drum. The system also features a handy blow port, ideal for leaf blowing.
skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS
NEW: 3300 WATTS VACUUM HEAD!
Now with even more suction power, the 3 motor 3300-Watt system is ideal for everyday domestic and commercial gutter clearance with 100” water lift and 10,500 LPM airflow.
- 3300 Watts (3x 1100 motors) mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 100 Inches of Water Lift
- 10,500 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a foot rest.
- 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable
- 75 Litres container with 72 Litre capacity
- Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
- Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)