skyVac® Internal Accessories
A range of accessories for internal, high reach vacuums. Designed to enhance the interior cleaning capabilities.
Internal Conversion Tool Holder£14.40 (Ex.Vat £12.00 )Conversion Tube Tool Holder for Elite Pole SystemAdd to basket
SkyVac Elite Internal Tool Set£282.00 (Ex.Vat £235.00 )skyVac Elite Internal Tool setAdd to basket
SkyVac Internal Tool Set£186.00 (Ex.Vat £155.00 )Internal Tool SetAdd to basket
SkyVac Universal Connector£25.20 (Ex.Vat £21.00 )Universal ConnectorAdd to basket
A powerful all round wet and dry industrial vacuum, our best-selling skyVac® Atom, NOW with cyclonic side entry port, has 35L capacity is ideal for domestic and commercial use. Engineered to offer exceptional high-level cleaning results up to 3 stories /34ft / 10.5m in height, the skyVac® Mighty Atom offers 1600watts of power, is robust, reliable and easy to use.
The NEW, larger sized, 50mm cyclonic vac port, not only increases air flow for faster results, but also reduces blockages, by circulating debris entering the drum. The system also features a handy blow port, ideal for leaf blowing.
skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS
NEW: 3300 WATTS VACUUM HEAD!
Now with even more suction power, the 3 motor 3300-Watt system is ideal for everyday domestic and commercial gutter clearance with 100” water lift and 10,500 LPM airflow.
- 3300 Watts (3x 1100 motors) mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 100 Inches of Water Lift
- 10,500 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a foot rest.
- 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable
- 75 Litres container with 72 Litre capacity
- Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
- Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)
We’re so confident in our Gutter Cleaning Machines, that we offer a “Shop with confidence” guarantee across all purchases, for your complete peace of mind.
Need Help Deciding ?
Still not sure which product is right for your business? Get in touch today and we will help you find the best product for your companies needs