Wireless Camera Systems
No wires - No Apps - No Wi-Fi - No internet required!
Take the guesswork out of gutter clearance and capture high level footage, all from the safety of the ground. The NEW and IMPROVED Camera Inspection Systems have a sleek new look, with larger 4.3" high-quality screens and improved functionality for 2021.
Our Camera systems are all & FC Compliant
skyVac 'Real-Time' Inspection System
skyVac 'Real-Time' Inspection System
For 'Live' High-Level Surveillance
- Large 4.3” LCD screen with adjustable brightness for live image transmission
- Rotate Image 180 function
- Lightweight at 165g
- Compact and slimline 11.5 x 30 x 13.5cm
- Ability to activate LED Camera Lights from monitor
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with approx. 3hrs
- Easy to use buttons
- Comes with spring clip to attach monitor to suction / inspection poles
- Sun visor
- 4 White LED lights with 2M range
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with 2.5-3hrs live (depending on LED usage)
- Effective range of 50 metres
- Lightweight at 100g.
- Comes with Camera Stud to attach to high reach inspection pole, or Spring Clip to attach to suction poles (we recommend fixing to the neck tool holder)
The essential gutter cleaning equipment, not only helps you monitor your live progress, but is also a great way to win new business. Simply attach the camera and monitor to the skypole, and in minutes you can show potential clients the condition of their gutters, all from the safety of the ground. Or why not use the camera system to earn extra income, offering high level property inspection on roofs, chimneys, or in lofts.
Quick and easy to use, the monitor and camera system are lightweight and engineered to cope with the rigours of gutter cleaning. The slimline monitor has a high quality 4.3” colour LCD screen display, with sun visor to ensure clear visibility. Able to cope with an array of lighting conditions, the overhead camera features LED lights for up close accuracy, whilst the monitor has adjustable brightness settings. IP4 rated, both camera and monitor are able to withstand a rain shower. Instantly paired, and not affected by Wi-Fi interference, the system is effective up to 50 meters.
Included As Standard
- 4Monitor with 4.3” LCD screen
- Camera with 4 x integral LED lights
- In car Adaptor
- Power Adaptor x 1
- USB charging cables x 2
- Protective Carry Case
- Camera attachments (1 x Pole Stud for telescopic pole / 1 x Spring Clip for mounting on gutter cleaning neck tool holder
- Monitor spring clip (for securing monitor to pole)
NB: Camera system is for "real time", live image viewing only. It is non-recordable and does not capture images or video.
NB: The Camera Mount for use with the telescopic pole, is not included as standard.
Price: £260.00 (£312.00 inc-vat)
skyVac® Recordable Inspection System
NEW Recordable Camera Inspection System
Designed for inspecting high level projects, for before, during and after cleaning work. With a large 4.3″ LCD screen, for clear visibility, and a long range connection, this is the ultimate inspection equipment.
See, shoot and share in gutter footage, all from the safety of the ground.
Take the guesswork out of gutter clearance and reassure your customer of a job well done, with skyVac’s New Recordable, High Level inspection system. The 4.3” Inch colour LCD TFT monitor, connects instantly and securely with the camera for immediate, clear pictures at a range of up to 50M*. Capture photos and footage of before, after and during clearance, to showcase your incredible results.
* 50M Unobstructed Range
- Pre-site surveys & Quotes: Winning New Business
- Invoicing: Add before and after pictures
- Social Media: Share before and after images on your social media pages
- Monitoring: Keep an eye on your gutter clearance progress as you go
- Post gutter clearance inspection: For the confidence of a job well-done
- External Property Inspection: Check gutters, soffits, facias and under the eaves. Roofs, rafters, chimneys, and satellite dishes
- Internal property inspection: Checking Lofts and attic spaces, internal high beams etc.
- Pest control inspection: Access and inspect hard to reach locations for wasps, bees and pigeons when used with the skyVac telescopic pole
Price: £480.00 (£576.00 inc-vat)