The Hygenie removes highly hazardous dust from a range of sectors. Its four-stage filtration system eliminates up to 99.99% of the dust that passes through the system, capturing particles up to 0.16 microns and eliminating the risk of harmful substances as well as cross-contamination. Therefore, these intense cleaning results make the H-Class Vacuum suitable for the medical, pharmaceutical and electronics industries.
Industry Certification & Compliance:
- ISO 14644-1 Compliant (ISO Classification)
- IEC 60601-1 Certified (Electromedical compliance)
Hygienic Cleaning Results:
This system has 3500 LPM airflow powered by a 1300 Watt single motor system, which allows for powerful cleaning at both high and low without losing any suction power.
Furthermore, the H-Class vacuum is constructed from anti-microbial plastic. The treated polymer surfaces are resistant to bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites, not only providing additional hygiene protection but also making the system suitable for locations with specific cleaning requirements.
Four Stage Filtration:
Additionally, to ensure that there are no fine dust particles remaining in the air passing through the system, the Hygenie has a complete four-stage filtration system:
1. Dust Bag: Paper bag that sits within the drum to capture dust and particles
2. PCB Pre-Filter: A polycarbonate outer sack that encases the HEPA filter cartridges, which:
- Disperses electrostatic charges
- Pre-filters dust to prevent the standard filter from blocking
- It is washable and easy to maintain
3. HEPA Cartridge Filter: H13 Porosity/ 0.3 Micron Filter Surface 12000²cm
4. Pleated Drum Cartridge On The Side of the Motor that has the Exhaust
A “Filter Full” light also activates via a sensor in the cartridge filter to ensure the system is always running at optimal performance.
Compact and Convenient:
This vacuum is lightweight, weighing only 12 kg, and also has a bumper skirt with castors for easy mobility. There is also a tool storage shelf to the rear, and the front entry port features a relief valve that can be secured when not in use to keep contaminants in and out.
To boost your business with our promotional material, including images, van stickers, leaflets and more- Click Here!