SkyVac Atom Sonic.
The SkyVac Atom Sonic. It’s everything that you love about the Mighty Atom, but… Super-sized, super-charged and Super Sonic!
- POWERFUL: 2800 Watts – The right mix of suction & blow function.
- COMPACT: Fits in the Van – with a 45L drum & hardcore Vac head.
- HIGH REACH: Light weight clamped pole system – Vac Release Cuff & Anti-block hairpin neck – High Reach with Low Effort.
- MOBILE: 4 sturdy multi-directional castors & 17.2KG.
Meet the NEW skyVac® Atom Sonic. It’s got lots more of the good stuff!
A dual motor 2800Watt system delivers the perfect suction mix to take on the full range of gutter cleans. 110” water lift muscle, combined with 7166 LPM air flow, gets the job done fast!
Domestic and commercial gutter cleans – sorted! From moss crumbs to fallen leaves, deep rooted gutter turf, and blocked downpipes, the skyVac® Atom Sonic is up to the task!
With a powerful blow function is ideal for blasting out pesky pine needles, or debris trapped in gutter corners with tight access.
The filter is housed behind a protective steel plate that lines up with the 50mm cyclonic entry port, to minimise blockages and guide debris around the drum. A steel plate deflects dirt and debris, and doubles as a sturdy vac head stand. To empty, simply unclip and remove the vac head and tip out the contents that have collected in the light weight steel drum (6.5kg Empty).
Our 50mm Clamped suction pole system comes with the EXCLUSIVE skyVac® Vac Release cuff (Patent Pending), for instant suction control with a simple twist. It also includes the EXCLUSIVE Anti-Block Hairpin neck (Eu Design Protected) with an oversized neck which improves air circulation and eliminates blockages.
The continuous 50mm diameter from the Hairpin neck, right through to cyclonic vac entry port allows maximum air flow to the skyVac® Atom Sonic motor, for maximum suction with faster results.
Weighing in at just 350gms per 1.5m, the clamped poles are easy and securely slotted together, for quick, high access. Rigid, for firm control at full working height, but without the energy zapping weight.
Available in 3 height packages (4, 6 & 8 Poles) to access up to 4 storeys /12m/ 40ft.
SkyVac® Atom Sonic Machine:
- 2800 Watt (2 x 1400 Watt) double stage motors
- 240V mains powered wet and dry vacuum
- 110 Inches of Water Lift – ideal for everyday gutter cleaning projects.
- 7,166 Litres Per Minute Air Flow – for powerful dust and debris removal
- Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to hose attachment
- 50mm Blow port – for leaf blowing.
- Curved steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum, as well as acting as a stand for the vac head.
- 17.2kg in weight (Vac Head:10.7kg / Drum Weight: 6.5kg)
- 45 Litre steel drum
- Dimensions: L48 W48 H78mm
- 5M of 50mm wire reinforced 50mm suction hose – minimise kinks
- 8M power cable
What makes a powerful gutter clearing vacuum? Read more about Watts, Inch Water Lift, Air Flow.
skyVac® Clamped Carbon Fibre Suction Pole Set:
- Secure clamping mechanism – Top clamp locks the ridged base pole in place.
- skyVac® Elite Vac Release cuff – 1 pole included in each clamped package.
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac® suction pole is made of ultra-lightweight and durable carbon fibre hybrid materials
- 350gms weight per pole.
- 50mm diameter poles
- Interconnecting poles easily slot together – to achieve your desired height up to 40ft.
- skyVac® Elite Hairpin tool holder – for firmer control and less risk of blockages
- Compatible with the skyScraper and can be used for roof cleaning
- Compatible with skyVac® Elite specialist neck angles and end tools.
- 6 x Tools: Aluminium Crevice end tool / Aluminium dirt breaker / Aluminium Tapered end tool / Aluminium Long end tool / Aluminium Scalloped End Tool / Elite long soft tool
- Includes floor tool kit (as below), along with skyVac® branded carry bag to transport and store poles and tools.
skyVac® Hairpin Neck Tool Holder: European Community Design Registration Number 008458913
skyVac® Elite Vac Release Pole. Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
2 x SkyVac Van Stickers Now Included.
skyVac® Floor Tool kit:
- Internal floor tool kit – for carpets and hard floors.
- 3 brushes: 1) Carpet 2) Hard floor 3) Water pick up.
- 2.5M of 38mm Hose with 2 x cuffs (inc 50-38mm Vac Port-hose)
- Handles (comes in 3 sections).